Sell Us Your Trailer or Truck Cap
Make Your Appraisal Appointment Today!
Step 1 – Call the closest Truck’n America location to schedule an appraisal appointment – Locations
Step 2 – Bring your Truck Cap or Trailer to your local Truck’n America location at the set appointment time.
Step 3 – A Truck’n America certified appraiser will inspect your Truck Cap or Trailer.
Step 4 – The Truck’n America certified appraiser will give you a written offer for your Truck Cap or Trailer.
Step 5 – You can accept our offer or think about it – Our offers are good for 7 days.
FAQ / Notes
- Truck’n America is not obligated to purchase your Truck Cap or Trailer.
- All trailers must have a Clean and Clear Title – Please Bring Title with you to your appointment. It is YOUR responsibility to provide any/all paperwork needed to determine ownership.
- All trailers must be “streetable” (able to be towed safely) and in 1 piece with no missing doors/ramps, wheels, axles, etc…
- All Truck Caps MUST be in 1 piece with no missing windows, doors, etc…
- Appraisal Appointments can last up to 30 min. or longer.
- Appraisals are FREE and you are not obligated to accept our offer.