SALTDOGG® PRO2000 ELECTRIC POLY HOPPER SPREADER WITH AUGER
- Fits trucks with 6-1/2 ft beds and minimum 10,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Durable, patented dual-wall poly hopper with 2 cubic yard capacity.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a 50/50 sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. poly spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- The 5-1/4 in. steel variable pitch auger with stainless steel trough keeps material flowing.
- Swing-away chute allows for easy cleaning, storage and bulk unloading.
- Vibrator, top screen, fitted tarp, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Forklift slots for ease of loading.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- The SaltDogg PRO2000 Electric Hopper Spreader with Auger combines the power of a muni-style spreader with a compact size that fits in a dual rear wheel pickup truck or flatbed with a 6-1/2 ft bed and a minimum 10,000 GVW (gross vehicle weight). The 2 cubic yard spreader handles bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- The PRO2000 features a patented double-wall poly hopper that won’t rust or dent. It’s equipped with a full length, 5-3/4 in. steel variable pitch auger with a stainless steel trough. The auger is driven by an independent 3/4 HP, 12V gear motor. A 200 lb vibrator works in conjunction with the stainless steel inverted V to keep your material flowing. The 14 in. polymer spinner casts a 5-30 ft radius using its dedicated 1/2 HP 12V motor. The adjustable chute swings away to make bulk unloading and compensating for different materials easy.
- Intuitive in-cab controls let you independently manage auger and spinner speeds and turn the vibrator on/off with the flick of a switch.The spreader comes standard with a top screen, tie downs, fitted tarp, and remote auger bearing grease kit.
- The spreader is backed with a two year warranty.
- The SaltDogg EZ Lid™ (sold separately) is also available for PRO2000 series spreaders. See “Related Products” below for more information.
Product Common Use: Parking Lots, Property Maintenance, Commercial & Residential, Small Business