Roll-A-Ramp Home/Modular Roll Up Wheelchair / Scooter Ramp
The Roll-A-Ramp® Modular Ramp System can be configured to any length needed. This is an excellent alternative to building a permanent wooden ramp and a good option for wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, or any accessibility need. Unlike some ramps, where once you reach a 10 foot length you are limited to a modular system designed to stay in place, the Roll-A-Ramp® gives you the versatility of having a portable system at any length! Longer ramps are easily split into multiple sections. In most situations, you will not need a building permit to place a ramp in front of your home because the ramp is portable and does not alter the permanent structure of the home . Handrails can be added to one or both sides. Ramps can go straight or in more than one direction with the use of platforms.
Freedom Regained through Accessibility
Whether you are staying put or on the go, Roll-A-Ramp® is less costly than lifts and elevators, permanent wood or concrete ramps – and much more versatile.
Our custom platforms allow the ramp to turn at a 90-degree angle.Typical system may include:
• One long ramp or multiple shorter ramps
• Handrails (includes hook on brackets)
• Platform w/Handrails
• Adjustable Support Stands (2 sizes available)
• Seg-Mount Brackets
• Quick Release Pins
• Support Stands for ramps 12′ and longer (placed at 6′-7′ increments)Features:
• Easy set up and take down – or leave in place
• Rolls up and is always portable
• Lightweight yet extremely sturdy and durable
• Can be configured as multiple ramps in one – ask how!
• Unconditional 10-year warranty
An evaluation may be needed to determine what ramp length/width you need. You do not need to have a 1:12 ratio ramp/ 1’ ramp per 1” height as ADA regulations require for public spaces. This rule does not apply to portable ramps.
Removable Aluminum Handrails
Ramp handrails provide increased stability and can be ordered for one side or both.
• Easily assembled and installed
• Removable for relocation and storage