SURE GRIP Sure Switch – Driving Controls / Secondary Controls
With the Sure Switch directional control you can operate your vehicle’s peripheral driving functions at the touch of a button!
Designed to complement the Sure Grip Hand Control, the Sure Switch allows you to control the following functions with just the tip of your finger:
– Headlights (on/off & dim/bright)
– Turn signals
– Hazard flashers
Add a second switch to operate your:
– Power windows
– Integrated phone controls
– Cruise control
– Or, virtually any other peripheral function!
– Approximately the size of a roll of quarters with a 4-way mini-joystick on top
– Intelligent turn signals
– Does not disable original equipment
– State-of-the-art micro-controller
– Easily activated without compromising full control of acceleration, braking or steering
Who Uses Sure Switch?…
…Any driver with a disability who wants to operate secondary functions without sacrificing driving control and safety.