SALTDOGG® SHPE4000 ELECTRIC POLY HOPPER SPREADER WITH AUGER
- Works with dump trucks and flatbeds with minimum 17,500 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Durable 4 cubic yard poly hopper with stainless steel frame and auger trough.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a 50/50 sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- 5-1/2 inch steel auger keeps the material flowing.
- Dual 400 lb vibrators keep material from clumping and getting stuck.
- Top screens, inverted V, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products SaltDogg SHPE4000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader gives contractors and property managers a powerful spreader for medium and heavy duty commercial use. The spreader works with dump trucks and flatbeds with a minimum 17,500 GVW (gross vehicle weight). The 4 cubic yard spreader handles bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix. Its electric-powered design means quieter operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing, giving you more time on the road.
- An SHPE series spreader is an investment made to last. The double-wall, lighter weight, all-poly hopper construction won’t rust or dent. A simple cleaning makes it look like new. It’s supported by a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame.
- The SHPE gets the job done with a 5-1/2 in. steel auger and stainless steel trough. The auger is driven by a 3/4 HP, 12V gear motor. Dual 400 lb vibrators work in conjunction with the inverted V and auger to keep material flowing. A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor, can cast a 5-30 ft radius. The SHPE4000 features a chute with an open trough and stainless steel spinner shield. The spinner assembly can be easily removed for cleaning and storage.
- Intuitive in-cab controls let you independently manage conveyor and spinner speeds and turn the vibrator on and off with the flick of a switch. The spreader also comes standard with two steel top screens and a vinyl tarp with tie down kit.
Product Common Use: Industrial Parking Lots, Driveways, Commercial Property, Apartment Complexes