SALTDOGG® SHPE2000 ELECTRIC POLY HOPPER SPREADER
- Sleek new design, same rugged construction on the patented 2 cubic yard double-wall poly hopper.
- Fits a 1 ton truck with a minimum 6-1/2 ft bed.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a 50/50 sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. poly spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft. and can be easily removed for cleaning and storage. Includes high flow standard or extended length chute.
- Stainless steel auger, open trough, and spinner shield for convenience and durability.
- Auger auto reverse functionality helps clear jammed material.
- Vibrator, top screen, tarp, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Forklift slots for ease of loading.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products SaltDogg SHPE2000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader gives contractors and facility managers a low-volume hopper spreader ready for residential or commercial use. Electric power means quieter operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing.
- The durable 2 cubic yard poly hopper features a patented double-wall construction. It fits a 3/4 ton or 1 ton pickup truck and uses a bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- The spreader features a 2-1/2 in. stainless steel auger and trough with a 200 lb capacity vibrator to keep material flowing. The auger will automatically reverse if it gets jammed to clear the clog and restore flow. It’s powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V gear motor.
- A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/4 HP, 12V gear motor, can cast a 5-30 ft radius. The vibrator and auger/spinner speeds are controlled by a closed-loop in-cab controller.
- The SHPE2000 also comes outfitted with a top screen, tie downs, fitted tarp, and remote auger bearing grease kit.
- The SaltDogg EZ Lid™ (sold separately) is also available for 2018+ SHPE2000s. See “Related Products” below for more information.
Product Common Use: Parking Lots, Driveways, Residential & Commercial, Property Management/Maintenance